BYBLOS SUNSET WALKING TOUR
SUMMER TOURS COMMENCE JULY 2018
- Operating From July to the end of September
- Walking tour of Byblos including the Crusader Castle
- Sunset / Cocktails at a local beachside bar
- English speaking tour leader
WHAT’S "NOT" INCLUDED
- Entrance Fee into the historic sites (Byblos Castle 5USD)
- Drinks/Meals, and other personal items
- $20 USD (price for 1 Person)
From the moment you arrive at our designated meeting point, you will be amazed by the splendour and wonder of this stunning part of the world. Your senses of sight, sound, smell and touch will be ablaze as we make our way along historic cobblestone pathways meandering our way around the ancient city.
The atmosphere, ambience and sense of history will be both captivating and breathtaking as we make our up to Crusader Castle. Here the panoramic views of the surrounding countryside will quite literally take your breath away. Once your senses have been satisfied, you will need time to soak in what you have seen over a selection of cocktails and nibbles available at KINA, a local beachside bar. Here you can watch the sunset over the majestic Mediterranean Sea. If the mood takes you, stay here for as long as your night allows. Alternatively, you may choose to wander back to Souks and eat the very best of local cuisine from a range of restaurants and bars which come alive after dark.
TIMING & MEETING POINT
- Start time: 6:00 - 6:30pm depending on the sunset for that day
- Meeting point - Malak Al Tawouk, corner of seaside road and old souk.
Byblos is a Mediterranean city north of Beirut, and it’s one of the oldest cities in the world. Byblos is thought to have been first occupied between 8800 and 7000 BC and established as a city around 5000 BC, so that makes it at least 7000 years old.